Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Re-vamp-aderci!"

I've mentioned before that I love creativity in promotion. Lately, the "thing" seems to be book trailers. And so many authors are creating book trailers - some compelling, some fun, some odd and some - well - slightly painful. I think they serve their purpose, but for the most part, I don't think many of them have the advantage of novelty that they used to. Don't get me wrong - video book trailers have taken their place on the list of marketing essentials, but they are rather like author websites - much of a muchness.

But here's a GREAT book trailer! It's fresh, funny and he invents a word too! Enjoy...




If you're interested in producing your own book trailer, Writer's Digest did an article awhile back with some how-to advice. Check it out here.

No comments: