Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Writer feed (a collection from Twitter)

I don't spend a lot of time on Twitter.

There - I've confessed it. I don't have the app so I only see what goes through when I got to the website. How archaic is that? I suspect I fear the information overload would make my hair curl even tighter and then combing it would be more of a chore and who wants that kind of torture every day?

But in the times I take to cruise through my feed I consistently find writing advice, regrets, information and encouragement. It's a good shot in the arm most days.

So here's a collection of some of my favorites from my last visit:

Revise. Revise. Rinse. Repeat. @joypreble


When I write, I write quickly so that fear can't catch up with me. @jonacuff


It takes a heap of sense to write good nonsense. (Mark Twain) @thequotemaster


Writing – a duet of ego and bad self esteem. @annelamott


Please do not annoy the writer. She may put you in a book and kill you. @heatherbrewer



No comments: